Wine Assistant / Social Media Manager
$12 - $18 per hour
- Assist wine buyer and office manager in responsibility for the store
- Consistently create a welcoming environment for the customer by greeting and assisting as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs
- Perform all duties of a wine assistant while also functioning as a cashier at time
- Regularly communicate with wine buyer to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all merchandise calendar direction, campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Social media content manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
- Community leadership and participation are integral to social media managers’ success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive authentic way what will attract today’s modern hyper-connected buyers
- 30-40 hours per week, must have some nights and weekend availability
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires
- Experience using technology applicable to the position and access information necessary to complete daily task.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration acting as a team player
- Walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on your feet for 6-10 hours a day
- must be 21 years or older
- 1-3 years retail experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Office computer skills necessary